MARS and ZINCAT have partnered with the generous contribution from Higher Life Foundation for more affordable rapid test solutions. Pay $15/ person and receive a certificate upon completion and get results via the SASAI platform.
Test results in under 20mins and receive a certificate of test results.
- Walk-in testing between 9-10am and 3-4pm Tuesday – Friday. Saturday walk-in between 8am-12pm OR by appointment at 121 Baines Avenue, Harare.
- Corporate Testing for Staff – CALL 078 423 6609 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking and we will come to you.
- Support the front-line workers by supporting ZINCAT .
- Your test will also contribute to the understanding of COVID 19 prevalence in Zimbabwe and our research team.
- Should you test positive we will support you with the next steps to keep you, your family and work colleagues safe. Upon arrival we ask the following: • Please wear a face mask correctly
• Practice social distancing in our outdoor waiting area
In a document on cleaning and disinfection of surfaces as part of the response to the Covid-19 virus, the WHO says the spraying of individuals with disinfectants can be ineffective.
The document stresses that spraying individuals with disinfectants is “ not recommended under any circumstances.” Spaying can be physically and psychologically harmful. It does not reduce the person’s ability to spread the virus through droplets or contact.
In view of the above, we will stop spraying guests upon arrival, with immediate effect.